Submitted by OneAgora on Mon, 04/04/2016 - 9:52am
This free online event is jam-packed with so much information!
- 31 reasons why your unexplainable symptoms could be Lyme disease!
- 300,000+ people are infected with Lyme disease each year
- Most without a bull’s eye rash or tick bite to help with diagnosis
- And, unfortunately, the symptoms are so often misread
- Learn more at The Chronic Lyme Disease Summit, online and free from April 4-11!
It’s quite astonishing when you think about it, but more people are affected by Lyme disease each year than breast cancer, yet we rarely think about Lyme as the cause of our medical maladies. Have you been misdiagnosed? Or have unexplainable symptoms? It could be Lyme disease! Discover more online at The Chronic Lyme Disease Summit from April 4-11 for FREE!
Do you have unexplained symptoms? It could be Lyme! The experts at The Chronic Lyme Disease Summit will cover it all, from diagnosis and testing–a truly comprehensive understanding of Lyme disease–to the protocol explanations, cutting-edge information and practical at-home health tips the top doctors are using to help people get their lives back. Join me at The Chronic Lyme Disease Summit, online and free from April 4-11!